Well hello there! It certainly feels like years since we last greeted you in person, but we’re excited to welcome you back to the 427 Wing on XX, starting YYY. We’re following the advice of public health authorities and guidelines offered by the Ontario Government in order to help ensure your visits are enjoyable, educational and, above all, safe. As we re-open the Wing to the public, we ask you to work with us to keep this facility a safe place for yourself, for all visitors, and for our volunteers by carefully reading these guidelines.
GUIDELINES FOR VISITING 427 WING
1. If you feel unwell, or have recently travelled abroad, please stay home!
2. All staff, volunteers, and visitors must wear a mask or face shield and respect 2 meter social/physical distancing. Some exceptions for masking apply:
- Children under two years of age.
- Persons with an underlying medical condition which inhibits the ability to wear a mask or face covering.
- Persons who are unable to place or remove a mask or face covering without assistance.
- Additional accommodations in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code will also be considered.
3. The Wing floor is marked with direction arrows, please follow them.
4. Hand-sanitizer is available for use at the Wing.
5. Please remember that display items in the Wing are delicate, for your safety and the care of our collection, please don’t touch them.
6. In order to preserve a 2 meter physical distance, we have a strict visitor capacity. You may be asked to wait outside. Please be patient.